Monday, August 15, 2016
five on monday
Happy Monday! As you know (or don't if you're new here) I typically post "Five on Friday" links- those which inspired me or I enjoyed reading this week. I've been slowly getting back into blogging. I don't have the best consistency, yet. Hope you don't mind me sharing 5 links today instead of this past Friday. :)
Here are my 5 from last week:
1. Make Your Own Personalized Photo Ring Dish! by Laura Gummerman | cute project!
2. Do You Have the Same Love Language as Your Partner? by Gal Szekely | I've read The Five Love Languages before and am rereading it to refresh my memory.
3. 25 Popsicle Recipes Your Family Will Love by Jessica Turner | yum!
4. 6 Simple Ways to Boost Your Happiness by Steven Schwanitz | good list!
5. 100 Pep Talks by Elise Cripe | Elise shared 100 pep talks as a challenge on Instagram (#100daysofelisepeptalks). I enjoyed reading along. She created a book of her pep talks- really cool.
Read through more posts like this here.
Photo credit | Kaboompics