(That's my Get to Work Book)
At the beginning of every month, I look over my overarching goals/projects/resolutions for the year. This year I hope to blog often; read at least 15 min. every day; exercise (incorporate strength/interval training 3x a week and reach 10,000 steps a day); document our memories; declutter and "redecorrange" our home; meal prep; eat mindfully (eat more greens + vegetables and eat healthy desserts); drink more water; embrace routine; keep a prayer journal; get out alone; get out with each of my family members (for one on one time); and write fun, seasonal manifestos.*
In August I plan to:
- Continue working on my summer manifesto
- We went on a moonlit hike a couple of weeks ago (challenging and fun!) and we played Pictionary last week- crossed those off like a boss. ;)
- Continue doing 1 fun activity every day for the rest of my daughters' summer break
- School starts next week! We have a couple fun things we're aiming to squeeze in before then.
- I'm going to try to stick to a challenge when my daughters go back to school to declutter our home. (I feel like I'm drowning in clutter).
I'm keeping things simple this month. I need more simplicity in my life. What are you up to in August?