(That's my Get to Work Book and sandwich #6: apricot, turkey, and cheese from my 52 sandwiches project, which was tonight's dinner)
At the beginning of every month, I look over my overarching goals/projects/resolutions for the year. This year I hope to blog often; read at least 15 min. every day; exercise (incorporate strength/interval training 3x a week and reach 10,000 steps a day); document our memories; declutter and "redecorrange" our home; meal prep; eat mindfully (eat more greens + vegetables and eat healthy desserts); drink more water; embrace routine; keep a prayer journal; get out alone; get out with each of my family members (for one on one time); and write fun, seasonal manifestos.*
In July I plan to:
- Create a cleaning schedule and implement it
- I mean. Let's get the party started in July, right?? My friend Denise has a cleaning schedule (i.e. Monday: clean floors, Tuesday: clean bathrooms, etc.). I think a system like this could make my life more manageable.
- Continue working on my summer manifesto
- We went to the drive in this past weekend and watched The BFG and Finding Dory. I'll be checking "go to the drive in" off of the list.
- Continue doing 1 fun activity every day of my girls' summer break
- I've been more lax about this so far. I need to pick it up with some fun, hands-on projects.
- Make time to scrapbook
- I really miss it.
- Throw away, recycle, or donate 20 items a day
- We could use some overhauling.
What are you up to this month?