Happy Monday! I haven't been on top of my blogging game... hope you don't mind me sharing my list of inspirational links today instead of Friday (as I've missed the past few weeks).
1. "What do you do during an evening to yourself?" is a good question. Here are 14 Self Date Ideas - Fun Things You Should Try on Your Own. Sarah von Bargen says, "Let’s do the stuff we love doing even if that means we’re doing it alone. Doing things solo makes us more interesting, independent, creative, capable, fulfilled, and self-reliant. And those qualities make us better partners and better friends."
2. Introverts, You're Going to LOVE This 30-Day Challenge | Sometimes I like to expand on challenges like these for my monthly goals or include a couple in my current, seasonal manifesto.
3. 5 Tips for Reducing Ever-Growing Mom Guilt
4. Tracy's Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2016 is awesome. I love her color scheme for this time of year.
5. What do you think about holding a weekly marriage meeting? I am a type A person, so I believe this is 100% the right thing to do. ;)
Hope you have a good one!
Photo credit | Kaboompics