At the beginning of every month, I look over my overarching goals/projects/resolutions for the year. This year I hope to blog often; read at least 15 min. every day; exercise (incorporate strength/interval training 3x a week and reach 10,000 steps a day); document our memories; declutter and "redecorrange" our home; meal prep; eat mindfully (eat more greens + vegetables and eat healthy desserts); drink more water; embrace routine; keep a prayer journal; get out alone; get out with each of my family members (for one on one time); and write fun, seasonal manifestos.*
In June I plan to:
- See Me Before You with my good friend Denise
- We read the book and sequel last year. We're excited to see the movie this month! :)
- Write a summer manifesto
- I am going to cross off what I can from my spring manifesto until summer officially begins.
- Do at least 1 fun activity every day of my girls' summer break
- This is my 4th year doing this and I really look forward to it every year. I will be sharing an introductory post to this project soon.
- Related: My Girls Summer Break/Kids' Activities: 2015 / 2014 / 2013 & Summer Break Diary 2015
- Document our summer together
- Which also means- take one picture a day
- This is the 4th year putting together a summer memory book. This is a project I really enjoy. Though I am behind on my Project Life book, this project might jumpstart the rest of my memory keeping projects. (I hope so anyway).
- Related: Memory Keeping: Summer 2015 / 2014 / 2013
- Take a 30 minute walk each day
- Gotta get those steps
- Finish up the whimsy jar swap
- ...initiated by my soon to be sister-in-law Jenna :)
What goals or projects do you have this month?