Yay! It's Friday. I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow to go to a craft fair. (Hey! That's on my spring manifesto! ;) I'm hoping it rains all weekend as it has been for the past 2 days. I really enjoy this gloomy weather. That probably sounds very emo of me, but what can I say? I do. I hope I can sneak in some rainy-day reading.
I have 5+ links to share with you!
- I miss paper crafting- especially when I come across pretty paper crafting spaces on Instagram like these from @nicolereaves, @veronica_creates, @annmarieloves, and @___lovespaper.
- Mandi Johnson's Bedroom Makeover has given me hope that some day my bedroom can become a "pretty and calm space."
- This is a fun idea! Make an (Edible) Terrarium by Heather Baird
- I'm looking to make my diet healthier (it's a constant work in progress). I appreciate Leo Babauta's The Elements of a Healthy Diet, & How to Change.
- Laura Gummerman shared her Tips for Vintage Shopping this week. Some of her tips overlap with Elsie's Thrift Tips. I think that keeping a running list of wants/needs is important.
Have a good one!