Friday, April 15, 2016
five on friday
I see myself having a strawberry lemonade from Del Taco this weekend. #treatyoself
I have 5+ links to share with you. :)
1. Mondays have been hard for me. How about you? Here are 5 Ways to Increase Your Motivation to Work on Mondays by Stefan James.
2. But also: Why Downtime Isn't Lazy - It's Actually GOOD For You by Ashley Paige. This article also suggests that down time/ time for yourself will make you more successful: Want to Be Successful at Work? There's 1 Easy Way to Do It by Macy Williams.
3. We made these Taco Quesadillas by Ree Drummond. (We used ground turkey).
4. I want to move into the house featured on A Beverly Hills Hairstylist's Bohemian Home shared by Garrett Fleming. I especially love the cozy kitchen.
5. Wisdom about beauty from Jennifer Aniston: "This is the only body we’re given, we need to be really good and mindful of what we eat and how we take care of our skin- getting a good night’s sleep is extremely important, as is hydrating with water, water, water. It’s so important to getting that extra glow" (via Jennifer Aniston on Her Biggest Beauty Regret- And Why Easy Always Does It by Monica Kim).
Related: Five on Friday