Friday, April 15, 2016
five on friday
I see myself having a strawberry lemonade from Del Taco this weekend. #treatyoself
Happy Friday! We've made it. ;) As I mentioned earlier in the week, we are celebrating Evie's birthday with a sleepover. I'm looking forward to it. (Seriously!) We plan to bake and decorate cupcakes. Evie specifically requested this activity and watching the new Goosebumps movie. I've got to get my house cleaned up (that's the true horror!) and get all of these party supplies together. It'll be a busy Friday.
I have 5+ links to share with you. :)
1. Mondays have been hard for me. How about you? Here are 5 Ways to Increase Your Motivation to Work on Mondays by Stefan James.
2. But also: Why Downtime Isn't Lazy - It's Actually GOOD For You by Ashley Paige. This article also suggests that down time/ time for yourself will make you more successful: Want to Be Successful at Work? There's 1 Easy Way to Do It by Macy Williams.
3. We made these Taco Quesadillas by Ree Drummond. (We lightened them up a bit by using ground turkey). They were VERY good.
4. I want to move into the house featured on A Beverly Hills Hairstylist's Bohemian Home shared by Garrett Fleming. I especially love the cozy kitchen.
5. Wisdom about beauty from Jennifer Aniston: "This is the only body we’re given, we need to be really good and mindful of what we eat and how we take care of our skin- getting a good night’s sleep is extremely important, as is hydrating with water, water, water. It’s so important to getting that extra glow" (via Jennifer Aniston on Her Biggest Beauty Regret- And Why Easy Always Does It by Monica Kim).
Related: Five on Friday
Hope you have a good one!