(from our trip to the zoo during spring break)
I have 5+ links to share with you.
1. Will you be reading The Mountain Between Us for my book club this month? I plan to read 13 chapters a week and will list a couple of discussion questions every Wednesday. You can, of course, read at your pace and look over the discussion questions when you're ready. I will be listing the first set of questions this Wednesday, April 6th.
2. 20 Questions to Connect with Yourself and Someone Else by Margarita Tartakovsky.
3. Emma's Home Office on A Beautiful Mess is colorful and fun!
4. As you know, I set monthly goals. You can set goals whenever you'd like, as well! Take this advice into consideration when you do: The 5 Unspoken Principles Of Goal Setting by Tom Casano.
5. Finally, The Internet is Not Real Life by Lisa Congdon.
Read more Five on Friday posts here.