That's my Get to Work Book.
At the beginning of every month, I look over my overarching goals/projects/resolutions for the year. This year I hope to blog often; read at least 15 min. every day; exercise (incorporate strength/interval training 3x a week and reach 10,000 steps a day); document our memories; declutter and "redecorrange" our home; meal prep; eat mindfully (eat more greens + vegetables and eat healthy desserts); drink more water; embrace routine; keep a prayer journal; get out alone; get out with each of my family members (for one on one time); and write fun, seasonal manifestos.*
In April I plan to:
- Read The Mountain Between Us
- I will be listing the first set of questions this Wednesday, April 6th, for chapters 1-13. I hope you will be joining me.
- Wake up early every day
- I had been waking up early for a couple of months, but fell back into my old habit of fighting with my snooze button.
- Spring clean Sunday morning
- I got up to this past Sunday to spring clean. I was happy to do something productive and still relax for some of the day.
- Get serious- work on our garden
- I have high hopes for a nice garden this year. :)
- Continue working on my spring manifesto.
- I'm really looking forward to reading in the sunshine.