I'm currently reading The Rosie Project. I'm enjoying it! If you're curious, that's my Get to Work Book.
In March I plan to:
- Go back to that zumba class
- I went to a new zumba class last night because I set a goal to do that in February and yesterday was my last day to do it (as it was the last day of February). I really liked the class! The instructor was energetic and fun. I want to go back.
- Prep the backyard for our vegetable garden
- We have raised, garden beds and plan to use them again this year. I'm hoping our salsa bed will do better (tomatoes, jalapeños, and onions- yum).
- Frame and hang some art/pictures
- Walk outdoors at least once a week
- I could use some fresh air to boost my energy. (See #5).
- Refrain from checking my phone first thing in the morning
- This is a bad habit. I'd like to at least have had coffee before I check my phone.