I'm currently reading The Rosie Project. I'm enjoying it! If you're curious, that's my Get to Work Book.
At the beginning of every month, I look over my overarching goals/projects/resolutions for the year. This year I hope to blog often; read at least 15 min. every day; exercise (incorporate strength/interval training 3x a week and reach 10,000 steps a day); document our memories; declutter and "redecorrange" our home; meal prep; eat mindfully (eat more greens + vegetables and eat healthy desserts); drink more water; embrace routine; keep a prayer journal; get out alone; get out with each of my family members (for one on one time); and write fun, seasonal manifestos.*
In March I plan to:
- Go back to that zumba class
- I went to a new zumba class last night because I set a goal to do that in February and yesterday was my last day to do it (as it was the last day of February). I really liked the class! The instructor was energetic and very nice. I want to go back.
- Prep the backyard for our vegetable garden
- We have raised, garden beds and plan to use them again this year. I'm hoping our salsa bed will do better (tomatoes, jalapeños, and onions- yum).
- Frame and hang some art/pictures
- I've been itching to hang this print in my kitchen.
- Walk outdoors at least once a week
- I could use some fresh air to boost my energy. (See #5).
- Refrain from checking my phone first thing in the morning
- This is a bad habit. I'd like to at least have had coffee before I check my phone.