Friday, March 25, 2016
five on friday
(Made banana bread using this Betty Crocker recipe)
Happy Friday! I have 5+ links I came across this week that I would like to share with you.
1. I am going to be requesting this water tracker stamp set for Mother's Day.
2. I love Tracy's Spring Capsule Wardrobe. Her post is the reason I included "Create a spring capsule wardrobe" in my spring manifesto.
3. I appreciate this post: 7 Steps to the Perfect Nap by Brendan Brown. #5 "Try a coffee nap" made me happy just thinking about it.
4. This is helpful: How to be Less Annoyed with Everyone by Sarah Von Bargen.
5. I'm trying to read every night before I go to bed. Here's an article about why this is a worthwhile habit: These 6 Amazing Things Will Happen If You Read Before Bed by Robert Locke.
See more Five on Friday posts here.