1. Scientists Reveal 15 Little Habits That Can Lead To A Happier Life by Amy Johnson
I have been doing #1 "Write down 3 things that you are thankful for," #5 "Meditate," #15 "Drink coffee" (all in the morning) and #9 "Set goals" every month, I read this helpful post this week, as well: Hate Waking Up Early? These 17 Morning Hacks Are Lifesavers by Macy Williams.
Related: Establishing a Morning Routine; Goal-Setting 2016
2. 5 Ways to Cope with Burnout by Margarita Tartakovsky
I'm a huge fan of Margarita Tartakovsky's posts- her articles are practical. I needed to read this this week: "'You can try to push through it in the short term, but eventually you will have to slow down, rest and refill your tank.' This is a good thing. This is how we respect our bodies and ourselves. This is how we can give to others and give generously."
3. Amazing Benefits Of Greek Yogurt (+5 Refreshing Recipes) by Elise Moreau
I'll be sharing a Greek yogurt recipe next week for my Greek yogurt 52 ways project.
4. 3 Messy Buns by Melissa Cook
I came across the site Missy Sue not too long ago. I really like her hair tutorials. I also want to try Kate Bryan's Flirty Curls soon.
5. Save Some Face: W&D’s Six Winter Skin Care Tips by Kate Arends
My skin has been so dry this winter. I've been using Pond's' dry skin cream, which really helps my face, and Mary Kay's emollient over night for my hands (it's amazingly soothing).
Hope you have a great one!
See more Five on Friday posts here.
photo by Anna Bieniek // cc