Friday, February 5, 2016
five on friday
Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine was pretty good. At the beginning of the week, Jesse and I went to the movies together (I looked like this with my snacks. #noregrets). I took my girls on a date night, too. We went to get frozen yogurt together. I did some mall walking with my friend Denise. Mall walking is an actual thing, guys. I didn't know! I got so many steps that day.
I've gathered you here, though, to share 5+ links with you! :)
1. I saw the Me Before You official trailer this morning. (!!!) I'm so looking forward to seeing it. I shared my thoughts about the book here. You should really read the book before you watch the movie.
2. I'm itching to work in my December Daily book after seeing some of Trisha's book this week. Maybe I'll be done by next December. (MAYBE).
3. Another gem by Margarita Tartakovsky: 3 Myths about Healthy Marriages that Most People Think Are True. Simply put: "Relationships are messy, and they don’t necessarily follow smooth paths."
4. Creative questions for small talk? Yes. 16 Questions That Will Make Small Talk (a lot ) Better by Sarah Von Bargen.
5. Finally, I went with this Valentine's Day card for Jesse this year.
Hope you have a good one!
See more Five on Friday posts here.
photo by Jasmine Bustillos :)