(My 2016 winter manifesto, Bookworm acrylic stamp set, 2016 daily tracker, Get to Work Book)
Happy February! Rabbit rabbit! (I beat my girls to saying it this morning. ;)
At the beginning of every month, I look over my overarching goals/projects/resolutions for the year. This year I hope to blog often; read at least 15 min. every day; exercise (incorporate strength/interval training 3x a week and reach 10,000 steps a day); document our memories; declutter and "redecorrange" our home; meal prep; eat mindfully (eat more greens + vegetables and eat healthy desserts); drink more water; embrace routine; keep a prayer journal; get out alone; get out with each of my family members (for one on one time); and write fun, seasonal manifestos.*
In February I plan to:
- Try a new zumba class.
- I currently go to a zumba class once a week. I really enjoy it. She is my favorite, zumba instructor. Not all classes and instructors are the same, so I'm looking for a good class. I would like to go twice a week instead of once a week.
- Stick to my 29-day evening routine challenge.
- I have had trouble sticking to an evening routine. My evenings are very hectic. I do all that I have to do and need to do, but I don't always do what I want to do. I am going to challenge myself to stick to my evening routine for this entire month.
- Continue working on my winter manifesto.
- I'm really looking forward to going to a concert AND going to the library this month. :)
*I blogged about each of those goals in more detail at the beginning of the year here: January 2016 Goals. I set monthly goals to get more specific with my yearly goals. There may be something specifically inspiring me this month, for example, that won't work (or I'm not feeling) at another time of the year. I talked about my goal-setting process in more detail here: Goal- Setting: 2016.