(I am using Elise Cripe's Get to Work Book this year).
Some goals for January:
- Do the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home challenge
- I started the challenge today, so you can still join me if you'd like! Today is a fairly easy day, too. I did this challenge for the first time in November of 2014. I established a morning routine due to this challenge, which has revolutionized my mornings. I'm not a natural morning person, but I love my mornings now.
- Participate in this 30-day green smoothie challenge
- I'm buying a blender this month- I'm leaning towards the NutriBullet. I'm alternating between these three smoothies: this tropical, green smoothie (but I'm using kale instead of spinach right now); this spinach smoothie, and this green orange banana smoothie (I omit the strawberries and add spinach or kale).
- Write a winter manifesto
- I had much success with my fall manifesto. I didn't cross off everything, but I did cross off several things. My manifesto includes a variety of fun, seasonal things to do- some alone and some with my family. I love referring to it when I want to do something fun on the weekend or when we have free time.
Related reading: Goal-Setting 2016