Friday, January 29, 2016
five on friday
(Get to Work Book + quirky Darling Dori from the shop: It's Paper Dear)
Happy Friday! I'm ready for the weekend. How about you?
I have 5+ links to share with you!
1. I just got these cool Large Number Pocket Cards from the shop Kellie Stamps for my 2016 memory book. Trisha Harrison often uses big number cards in her layouts- like this one she shared earlier this week. I'm planning to date the cards just like she does. Check out Trisha's Project Life | 2016 Prep.
2. Molly Madfis' DIY 2016 planner is sleek and adorable!
3. This is a cute idea: Vanessa Oliver-Lloyd's Winter Activity Jar. I shared my Winter Manifesto last week. I read through this list when putting my winter manifesto together: 101 Fun Things for Teens to Do This Winter by Denise Witmer. Since we're on this topic: 5 Tips for Building a Healthy Relationship with Your Teenager by Christie Hopkins.
4. Something to think about: The Best Therapy Is a Great Relationship By Linda + Charlie Bloom. And: How to Love Your Partner When They’re the Least Lovable by Robyn D'Angelo.
5. For personal edification: 10 Habits To Make You Happy and Productive Every Day by Filiz Mehmedova and Are You Running on Empty? 10 Tips to Build Your Self Esteem Instantly by Jo Ettles.
P.S. I enjoyed reading through Jessica Turner's 2016 Reading List. I'm adding a few to my reading list! :) My most recent book report is here. I'll be finishing up Station Eleven this weekend.
Hope you have an excellent weekend!
See more Five on Friday posts here.