(Printable calendar from Jillian McClenahan)
These are my goals for December:
- Do one, cheerful activity every day this month with my family
- Stick with December Daily 2015
- Completely catch up with my memory book
- Continue working on my fall manifesto
- Reintroduce mom/daughter & dad/daughter dates (AND mom/dad dates ;)
- Read daily
- I have a goal for the year, which is to read for 15 minutes every day. I set this goal in January (see here) and have been mindful of it every month. (See my current reading project here).
- Eat healthy desserts 3 times a week
- This is another goal I made in January. I have been working on this. See my progress here.
- Incorporate low-impact workouts 3 times a week
- Stick to my evening routine
- Complete Project "465" (inspired by Jessica O'Brien) (I'm on day 23 of 31)
Here's to a productive month!