Friday, November 6, 2015
five on friday
It's Friday! What a relief.
I have 5+ links to share with you.
1. What are you doing this weekend?? I'm looking to do fun, yet inexpensive things. You, too?? Read 6 Wonderful Weekend Activities That Cost No Money by Matt Duczeminski for some ideas. I'm all for taking drives (keeps my little monkeys restrained for a little bit. ;)
2. I finally got that Anxietea mug! David Olenick, the artist behind the mug (and many other hilarious pieces), shared a special link to his Society6 sale- $5 off and free shipping- right here.
3. Time is our most precious resource. I highly recommend this article: 8 Ways Highly Successful People Plan Their Time by Jose Ramos. I'm going to reread it with a notebook and pen this time.
4. I follow @SimpleGreenSmoothies on Instagram. I liked this infographic for 6 Simple Green Smoothies that Make Salad Taste like Dessert.
5. One of these years I'm gonna host a "Friendsgiving!" The authors (and sisters) at A Beautiful Mess host one every year. See this year's here.
I hope you have a great weekend. :)
See more Five on Friday posts here.
Photo by Monica D. Spencer // cc