Friday, November 27, 2015
five on friday
If you celebrate, I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving. My family and I went to San Diego for an early Thanksgiving celebration. Then, we headed back to my parent's house for a later Thanksgiving dinner. We had a good time spending time with family (and eating delicious food, of course. I had plenty of sweet potatoes as I wanted. :)
I thought I'd pop in and share 5+ inspiring links I came across this week.
1. Did you go Black Friday shopping today? I didn't, but I have in the past. It's a little late for today, but it'll be a good one to bookmark for next year: 13 Things to Do on Black Friday (That Don't Include Standing in Line at Target) by Sarah Von Bargen.
2. On that note: Gratitude to Cure the Impulse to Buy More Stuff by Leo Babauta and 5 Easy Ways to Practice Gratitude Throughout the Day by Sylvia Huang.
3. On being organized: Using Lists to Get Organized and Actually De-stress During the Holidays by Margarita Tartakovsky. (I really like this one).
4. I mentioned that I'm using this planner/workbook this coming year, but if you're still searching for your 2016 calendar, here's 38 Chic Agendas For an Organized New Year by Tara Block. I'd like to check out the Moleskine Volant Colour a Month Daily Planner (#21 on the list) one year.
5. Yum! 8 Christmas Drink Recipes To Warm Up Your Holiday Parties by Mentor Palokaj.
I hope you have a great weekend. :)
See more Five on Friday posts here.
"Thanksgiving table" photo by Kevin Dooley // cc