(Printable calendar from Jillian McClenahan) (Have you tried my caramel apple, Greek yogurt for breakfast or dessert? It's the perfect treat for fall. See the recipe here).
I have 1 goal to add to my list of goals this month:
- Write a fall manifesto.
- It will include several fun, seasonal goals for October and November. :) I have a plan to make a plan. (Name that movie).
- Read daily
- I have a goal for the year, which is to read for 15 minutes every day. I set this goal in January (see here) and have been mindful of it every month. (See my current reading project here).
- Eat healthy desserts 3 times a week
- This is another goal I made in January. I have been working on this. See my progress here.
- Incorporate low-impact workouts into my daily routine
- I need to finally accept the limitations of my foot injury and realize there are other fun, low-impact workout options.
- Plant winter vegetables
- See our raised, garden beds here.
- Stick to my "new," evening routine
- Complete Project "465" (inspired by Jessica O'Brien)
What are your goals this month?