Friday, September 25, 2015
five on friday
(It's time to pull out my fall craft supplies... see the original post for this picture here).
Happy Friday! I'm sharing 5+ links I came across this week. :)
1. Azzari Jarrett created Free Fall Printable Journaling Cards. The mug patterned paper is adorable.
2. I am very excited for fall. There can be no question about that. Hilary White listed 50+ Cheap or Free Ways to Celebrate the Fall Season. I agree that "there are endless ways to celebrate the season without breaking the bank." I'm putting several of her suggestions in my fall manifesto. (I got the idea for a fall manifesto from Natalie Freeman).
3. Speaking of not "breaking the bank," Ashley Marcin details 7 Frugal Fall Decoration Tips. She suggests making a DIY wreath inexpensively for your front door. I've been thinking about doing this for a while- see here. I linked to Pam Garrison's felt wreath that time. I also loved Elise Cripe's tutorial for a felt wreath some years ago.
4. I'm constantly thinking about how to run our household more smoothly, but hardly have the energy to implement anything. ha. I appreciated this post: The Lazy Girl's Guide to a Clean Home by Emily Co.
5. And because I can't not link to these posts: This Is Why Morning People Are More Likely To Be Successful (Backed By Science) by David William and 8 Things Successful People Do Day By Dayby Aleksandar Ilic. and 6 Ways To Make Sure You Really, Actually Achieve Your Goals by Elise Cripe on Sarah von Bargen's Small Business Blog. They're all good reads.
I hope you have an excellent weekend. :)
See more Five on Friday posts here.