Friday, September 4, 2015
five on friday
Fridays are for leisurely reading and doughnuts. Amirite? Amirite? I finished reading The Girl on the Train this past weekend. I was so on the edge of my seat, I read for 2 hours on Saturday night until I finished it. (I went to bed really, REALLY late). I'm excited to see the movie!
1. Jesse doesn't know it, but this is in his future: DIY Wooden Planter Boxes by Stephanie Lee via Design Sponge. He can build them, and I can paint them!
2. Too soon to talk about December Daily? Sorry, not sorry. Ali Edwards' December Daily 2015 kits look amazing!
3. This soup is on my list of things to make this fall: Gina's Slow Cooker Paleo Jalapeño Popper Chicken Chili on Skinnytaste.com. I have a thing for jalapeño poppers- now I'm in the mood for sandwich #15: jalapeño popper, bacon grilled cheese.
4. I'm a little sorry if this bores you (lol), but I love these kinds of posts... they're so helpful: How to Do Laundry, Fast! via All You. I do a lotta laundry.
5. In more exciting news, I've been waiting for the course to go on sale again to buy it. Elsie and Emma's course: Blog Life is on 20% off today!
Hope you have a good one!
See more Five on Friday posts here.