Friday, August 14, 2015
five on friday
Jean and Jasmine, I'll be sending you (or handing you ;) your paper ice cream kit soon! Hooray! :)
I'm sorry if you are a faithful reader and wondered where I was yesterday. My girls started school yesterday, so it was an eventful (read: hectic) day. I'm happy my girls like school and look forward to going back though. :)
I have 5 links I bookmarked this week that I'd like to share with you. :)
1. Jesse and I have been married for 12 years. We dated for 3 years before we got married. Sometimes we need reminders like these: Every Couple Should Never Forget To Do These 10 Things No Matter How Long They’ve Been Together by Jana Rookard.
2. I really like David Olenick's work. I giggled this week at his fries artwork with the simple message: "Carbe Diem." This "Calm the hell down" mug from him is still on my wishlist.
3. Do you have all-or-nothing thinking?? I do sometimes. I appreciated this post: 5 Ways to Expand All-or-Nothing Thinking By Margarita Tartakovsky. Good takeaway: "But the beauty of expanding all-or-nothing thinking is that you don't have to be perfect. You don't have to do something 100 percent of the time."
4. This made me laugh AND cry: Quitting Time by Katie Blackburn.
5. Finally, I love freebies. Thank you, Tina Aszmus! August FriYAY Freebie!
Hope you have a good one! And I hope to be back with a regular posting schedule next week. :)
See more Five on Friday posts here.