It's Friday! #friYAY
I have 5+ links I'd like to share with you. :)
1. You may remember that I had to move my craft space to the other side of my dining room* because Juli (my 1 1/2 year old) was climbing on my couch and reaching all of the tiny embellishments. (It was funny 'til buttons were stuck to your leg when you got up from sitting on the couch. ;) Well, I moved it back behind my couch because I didn't like it where it was. I shared the picture above in this post a few months ago. I can't put the tiny embellishments back on top as I had done before because buttons... on your leg... remember?? Anyway, Jesse said, "What if we got you a little, rolling cart for all of the things [the tiny embellishments]. You can roll it and put it away when we have people over?" Having people over and them not seeing my mess is more my concern than his, but yes! I love that idea! I had pinned this idea forever ago. I'm excited to make it happen!
*See the layout of my house here.
2. Shifting gears. I've been looking through Tracy's hashtag #shutterbeandinner on Instagram when I need dinner ideas. Her dinners always look amazing. My favorite dinner has become grilled links with tater tots as I mentioned earlier this week.
3. Speaking of delicious food and Instagram... I've been making jello cake lately, too! I made it last weekend and I'm making it again this weekend for my brother in law's birthday. Becky from Farmgirl Paints shared her jello cake on Instagram, as well, here. Yum!
4. As I'm considering my goals for August, I'm glad I happened upon this article: 10 Reasons to Focus on Steps, Not Goals by Matt Duczeminkski. Good point: "You should always keep your final destination in sight, but know that it’s the small steps that will guide you there."
5. I can't help myself. I considered not sharing this, but I have to for those of you with a cruel sense of humor like mine: a video recorded by a 9 year old eating a hot pepper. [Insert the laughing so hard I'm crying emoji.]
Hope you have a good one!
See more Five on Friday posts here.