It's 4th of July weekend here in the U.S. I'm looking forward to attending our local Freedom Festival and spending time with my family. If you celebrate, what are you doing?? :)
I came across 5 links this week that I'd like
to share with you.
1. Heather's daughters and my daughters are going to be penpals this summer. (They've swapped before. See here). Heather sent me the link to Jeanette Lane's blog, in which she shares "Pocket Letters." I'd never seen those before! Heather asked if my girls would be interested in swapping pocket letters. (Definitely). I helped my girls put the ones above together. So fun and so cute!
2. The only thing I was ever determined to have in my house was a breakfast nook. I still don't have one (ha), but Molly Madfis' post Dream House : The Breakfast Nook has me thinking about having one again.
3. Tracy Armstrong shared 5 months worth of her Project Life album in a video this week. I love her style! See her post: January to May : Album Walk Through.
4. I mentioned that I attribute having lost 4 lbs recently from having had this spinach smoothie for breakfast several times a week. Spinach is #3 on this list: Jumpstart Your Weight Loss in 1 Day with These 5 Meals by Sandra Roldan.
5. This looks like a fun weekend: Trisha Harrison's Girls Beach Weekend.
Hope you have a good one!
See more Five on Friday posts here.