(Printable calendar from Jillian McClenahan) (thank you!)
- Reorganize my craft space (this is what it looked like until this happened)
- Stick to my evening routine
- Create a spring cleaning bucket list of things to do (inspired by Cerri's list)
- Begin creating a calming bedroom
- Add a few green smoothies to my diet
- Go on evening walks with my girls
Ongoing goals from April:
- Not only track my meals and snacks regularly (I did this successfully in March), but stay within my points (calorie count) for weight loss
Prepare our garden //plant fruits and vegetables
Ongoing goals from March:
- Work on a few just-for-fun craft projects
- Drink water first thing in the morning. (It's supposed to "be a great way to jump-start your body)."
- Have my daughters stick to their
assignment listsmorning routines. Create a family mission statementCreate an art piece for our family mission statement
- Eat healthy desserts (see my work in progress here)
- Read at least 15 minutes every day
- Document some of our family's favorite recipes
Notice that I dropped several of my previous "ongoing goals" and modified a few of them. Some are not as important or relevant as they once were and some needed modifying.
Read more about my goals for 2015 here.
Here's to a productive month!