Friday, May 1, 2015
five on friday
(Printable calendar from Jillian McClenahan) (thank you!)
(I'm considering my goals from the previous months as I set goals for May).
Happy Friday and happy May! Here are a few links I came across this week that I'd like to share:
1. My sewing machine and I are not friends after it pierced my thumb a few years ago. I would like to make Kellie's DIY Stamped Pencil Cases. (I'm glad my sister Jasmine picked up those emoji stamps before they sold out!) Surely, there are blank, premade pencil cases somewhere I can alter.
2. Cerri shared More Pages From My List Journal this week. The sketched, little girl (on the last page she shares) is so cute!
3. We've all had those days right? How to Freshen Up After A Good Cry in 60 Seconds via Coveteur.
4. These were helpful! 40 Weight Loss Tips Backed By Science by Robert Locke. I'm having healthy pictures printed for my fridge, dressing to kill when I workout, and grocery shopping in my workout clothes for starters.
5. Finally, all about establishing routines: 10 Things You Can Do To Make The Most of Your Morning by Casey Imafidon; 7 Steps To Own Your Morning And Seize Your Day by Carlo Cruz; and 10 Unusual Routines That Will Bring Joy To Your Life by Jacob Jolibois.
See more Five on Friday posts here.
Hope you have a good one!