(Printable calendar from Jillian McClenahan)
- Start and complete a 30-day cleaning challenge (this one)
- Not only track my meals and snacks regularly (I did this successfully in March), but stay within my points (calorie count) for weight loss
- Establish an evening routine
- Complete my 2014 memory book
- Prepare our garden // plant fruits and vegetables
Ongoing goals from March:
- Work on a few just-for-fun craft projects
- Drink water first thing in the morning. (It's supposed to "be a great way to jump-start your body)."
- Have my daughters stick to their
assignment listsmorning routines. Create a family mission statementCreate an art piece for our family mission statement
- Eat healthy desserts (see my work in progress here)
- Read at least 15 minutes every day
- Document some of our family's favorite recipes
Notice that I dropped several of my previous "ongoing goals" and modified a few of them. Some are not as important or relevant as they once were and some needed modifying.
Read more about my goals for 2015 here.
Here's to a productive month! What are your goals this month?