Friday, March 6, 2015
five on friday
I think it will be fun to share some of my favorite Instagram posts from the week every few weeks if not every week. :)
First row from left to right: @crafty.kari.crafts, @witanddelight_, @abeautifulmessofficial, @bigcityquiet, @thestyleeater
Second row from left to right: @giveagirlablog, @juleneigl, @gettoworkbook, @gluestickgirl, @tracyshutterbean
Third row from left to right: @crafty.kari.crafts, @jasminejbustillos, @nicolereaves, @trishaharrison, @studio_calico
Also, these are 5 links I came across this week that I'd like to share with you:
1. I shared 10 Tips for Reading More Books this week. Yong Kang Chan shared 15 Ways To Help You Read More this week, as well. I like and agree with tip #7:
"Make Reading a Part of Your Daily Routine If reading is important to you, no matter how busy you are, you will find and schedule time to read."
Also, check out 20 Interesting Bookmarks You’ll Want So Badly by Siobhan Harmer.
2. I agree: "People show their true colors, unintentionally. Pay attention." contributed by Jelly Wong.
3. This is obviously helpful: 8 Ways To Declutter Your Life by Rai Hsu. Look! I managed to include a link about the benefits of morning routines! (Well, this is about routines, in general). Hsu mentions,
"In order to feel like you have control over your life, routines are one of the best ways to go about decluttering it. The ideology behind routines is that patterns make people feel safe and comfortable- everything is going exactly as planned."
4. Do you eat mindlessly sometimes? Me, too. Read: 100 Things You Can Do Instead of Eating Mindlessly by Sandra Roldan. Five things I intend to do:
"Read a great book," "Finish an unfinished project," "Rent a movie," "Plan a 'date' for someone special," and "Start a project you've been wanting to get around to."
5. Finally, Elise Cripe shared The Illustration Design Process for her Get to Work Book. I'll definitely be ordering one of her books. I know I will love it.
Hope your have an awesome weekend!