Friday, February 27, 2015
five on friday
1. I want to do this in my house: Huge Photobooth Style Family Photos by Elise Cripe. (My walls are still way too bare).
2. For her regular feature "Scrapbook Sunday," Elsie Larson shared How to Make Scrapbook Pocket Cards on A Beautiful Mess. This will be a fun, weekend craft activity.
3. Also on A Beautiful Mess this week, Laura Gummerman's Art Room (Before + After). I love it!
4. If you didn't realize there would be a link to productive mornings, then you don't know me at all. ;) The Ultimate Guide To Your Most Productive Morning Ever by Kalen Bruce.
"There’s something magical about the morning hours. This quiet, calm time of the day is unrivaled."
5. Two quotes on silence this week: "Silence is an answer too" and "Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all" from Jelly Wong.
Hope you have a good one!