Hey there! How was your week? Juli (she's 1) got her immunizations this week, which she was thrilled about. (Not). She had a rough few days. She's doing much better now though. Addy (she's 5) missed a few days of school because she had a stomach bug. Happily, she is doing much better, as well. This is life with kids. Nothing to see, nothing to see. ;)
I came across a few things I'd like to share.
But first- I bought a Valentine's Day card for Jesse. This isn't it. I don't want him to see the one I got for him, so I'll share it after I give it to him. I really liked this one though from Julie Ann Art, so I bought it for myself. Because selfless. It's gonna be so cute as an insert in my project life book!
Anyway, on to the links!
1. 8 Buys That Will Be Cheaper in 2015 by Damian Davila for WiseBread. Like the author, I'm ecstatic about gas prices dropping. We have a big, family car, which we need with 4 kids.
2. Speaking of big families, Joy from Joy the Baker linked to this video this week of Jim Gaffigan discussing What It Is Like Having Four Kids. I can attest to its accuracy.
3. With four kids, it's wise to have a bedroom that's calm, right? Tracy from Shutterbean linked to this article this week: 5 Steps To Create Calm In The Bedroom by Lauren Chu on Seventeenth & Irving. Seeing as how my bedroom is in a constant uproar (see video above), I need to implement these steps immediately.
4. On another note, 9 Easy Ways to Sneak in Exercise by Tina Haupert for Health. I'm learning to be less efficient and move my body more when possible. For example, I try not to be so organized when grocery shopping. It's okay if I have to go back to the other side of the store because I forgot something. That means extra walking!
5. It's the time of year for it: Everyone Should Learn the Mindset of Productive People by Beth Burgess for Lifehack. She offers 8 helpful tips.
Hope you have good weekend!