Friday, December 12, 2014
five on friday
Late (late!) post today, but I'm determined to share 5 inspirational links from this week with you. :)
1. "I’ve got a job to do and that job is to take better care of myself and hopefully shed a little of the love handle in the process. I don’t feel sorry for myself. I don’t feel like a victim. But I can do a little better and that’s what I’m going to do." That's an excerpt from Cathy Zielske's honest article "A Number That, Surprisingly, Inspires."
2. "Most of us are kind, good natured, fallible people who occasionally misjudge our audience or fail to think before we speak. When that inevitably happens. . ." Two Sentences That Can Make Just About Anything Better by Sarah Von Bargen. Pssst. It involves the words "I'm sorry."
3. With the last of the zucchini from our garden, we made cream cheese swirled zucchini bread from Chelsea's Messy Kitchen this week. We really liked it.
4. I tend to dress down because I figure the events I'm attending require casual wear. I can get behind Laura Gummerman's advice though Dress For The Holiday You Want (Not The Holiday You Have).
5. I'm still talking about morning routines. A morning routine improves the quality of my days. I happily keep coming across articles discussing this topic. This week I read 7 Morning Rituals to Empower your day & Change your Life by Gilbert Ross for Lifehack.
Hope you have a good one!