Friday, October 31, 2014
five on friday
(Love my new cactus weekly to do list notepad from Wit & Whistle).
1. Though I don't technically work (I don't get a paycheck anyway), I'm going to begin implementing some of these ideas: 13 Things Successful People Do in the Last 10 Minutes of the Workday from Popsugar.
2. On that note, 12 Weekend Habits of Highly Successful People by Emma Rushton on Lifehacker is another great read. "Successful people know the importance of even daily goals- the weekends are no exception."
3. I've always been private about breastfeeding so as to not offend. I realize it's a terrible mentality. Alyssa Milano shared a personal breastfeeding picture on Instagram. It's beautiful.
4. The idea to use a bamboo drying rack to create A Clever Kid's Book Caddy is adorable (on I Heart Organizing).
5. I have hearts in my eyes for Kyle + Janelle’s Los Angeles Apartment featured on Jayme Harney's blog JayAdores. The kitchen shelving is amazing. I also really like the pipe shelving (remember when I linked to this?).
Have a good one! :)