Friday, October 10, 2014
five on friday
1. Good tips: 25 Things to Do Tonight For a Healthier Tomorrow by Aemilia Madden for Popsugar. I believe in "Find[ing] time to meditate- it will help you focus and relax."
2. I am definitely suffering from low selfie-esteem, "the feeling of inadequacy that comes from not having sufficient digital narcissism to want to continually look at and admire oneself". Ha. Are You Suffering From Low Selfie-Esteem? (article by Lloyd Glauberman for Huffpost).
3. Now that the weather is starting to cool, I'm going to start having oatmeal again for breakfast a few times a week. I'll be trying some of the oatmeal recipes Eric Wechter shared on Greatist: 30 Ways to Spice Up Snoozy Oatmeal. Chocolate in my oatmeal?? Yes, thank you.
4. I'm looking forward to Sugar Paper's line of 2015 datebooks at Target.
5. I'm obsessed with those days of the week envelopes Tracy used for her "Week in the Life" book. So cute.
Hope you have a good one! :)