1. I have been eyeing this Bracket Placecard Border Rubber Stamp from Paper Source for a while, but I don't want to pay the shipping cost to have it sent to me (because I'm
2. Natalie from Natalie Creates shared Cleaning Tips & Tricks for the Not-so-Perfect Home this week. I'm implementing this tip: "Don't ever leave a room empty-handed." I can see this really helping reduce the clutter in our home.
3. Elise listed a variety of creative angles when taking pictures on the Studio Calico blog. One of my favorite angles is putting the camera on the floor, which I rarely do, but I did this week and posted it on Instagram.
4. Mandi's Make a Distressed Wood Photo Backdrop post on A Beautiful Mess is g.e.n.i.u.s. Mandi says, "Not all of us have gorgeous textured tables in our homes, and if you're like me, you might get tired of shooting all of your photos on the same ol' dining room table." Yes, I do! If you're a blogger and take photos for your blog, you know what a pain it can be to find a creative and pretty, but neutral backdrop. Mandi nailed it with this idea.
5. Jillian Astasia compiled a list of 15 Fall Date Ideas. Love!
This weekend I'm getting that new hot beverage I mentioned as part of my October goals at a local coffee place. #hooray What are your up to this weekend?