Friday, September 19, 2014
five on friday
(Working on a baby girl whimsy jar).
Remember when I was all "I don't really like Fridays" a few Fridays ago? If I could go back a few weeks, I'd reprimand myself for saying such horrendous things. I love Fridays. We weren't seeing eye to eye for a minute there with all the busyness. Anywho. Here are a few links I'd like to share with you from this week.
1. I enjoyed There Are Two Kinds of People in the World: Which One Are You? The ads by Zomato, a foodie site (featured by Emily Co on Popsugar) are funny.
2. Earlier in the week, I mentioned I was shocking my body into change by using kettlebell exercises from Jillian Michael's Shred-it with Weights DVD. I injured myself. Ha. I laugh because I'm fine! I have a knot in my thigh. It'll heal soon enough. So I don't do that again, I'm taking the advice from Dan John for Men's Health featured on Women's Health: How to Make Your Kettlebell Swing Better and Safer.
3. One of my goals for September is to make time for myself. A Change is as Good as a Break! 17 Little Things You Can Switch Around to Make Life More Interesting by Sarah at Yes and Yes couldn't have been shared at a better time for me.
4. Sarah's first suggestion is "Order a new hot beverage." I most definitely will. And like Trisha Harrison, I will enjoy my hot beverage while working on my Project Life book.
5. How exciting! Tracy from Shutterbean linked to sandwich #45: breakfast turkey sausage, peppers, + onion from yesterday's post on her blog today. I started following Tracy a few weeks ago at the same time I started following Joy the Baker after listening to their podcast; which reminds me, I gotta catch up with this week's episode!
Have a good one!