Friday, September 5, 2014
five on friday
I made these 2 ingredient pancakes again shared on the blog A Cup of Jo. 1/2 mashed banana + 1 egg will yield 3 medium sized pancakes. I doubled the recipe and had a whole banana and 2 eggs. Love this low-calorie (yet feels indulgent) breakfast.
1. I empathize with almost every post on Coffee + Crumbs. How to be Friends with Supermom by Suzy Krause is no exception. Best takeaway: "The opposite of comparison is thankfulness."
2. I enjoy reading others' approach to thrifting. This week Natalie Noack posted Top Tips for Thrifting. Best takeaway: "Don't be limited to what you think you should like."
3. I am not a morning person (at all). This mug by Emily McDowell was made for me: "It's too early for you to say things."
4. My sister Jasmine and soon to be sister in law Jenna swapped whimsy jars for my whimsy jar swap. I plan to share pictures next week, but here's a picture my sister posted on Instagram.
5. I'm super excited this jacket (in pink) is on the way. Juli will really look like Rizzo in it! Ha. (Don't know what I'm talking about? See last week's Five on Friday post).
Have a great weekend! :)