Friday, September 5, 2014
five on friday
I made these 2 ingredient pancakes again shared on the blog A Cup of Jo. 1/2 mashed banana + 1 egg will yield 3 medium sized pancakes. I doubled the recipe and had a whole banana and 2 eggs.
1. I empathize with almost every post on Coffee + Crumbs. How to be Friends with Supermom by Suzy Krause is no exception. Best takeaway: "The opposite of comparison is thankfulness."
2. I enjoy reading others' approach to thrifting. This week Natalie Noack posted Top Tips for Thrifting. Best takeaway: "Don't be limited to what you think you should like."
3. I am not a morning person (at all). This mug by Emily McDowell was made for me: "It's too early for you to say things."
4. My sister Jasmine and soon to be sister in law Jenna swapped whimsy jars for my whimsy jar swap. I plan to share pictures next week, but here's a picture my sister posted on Instagram.
5. I'm super excited this jacket (in pink) is on the way.
Have a great weekend! :)