Thursday, August 7, 2014
five on friday
1. I am planning to join Hope (from Besottment by Paper Relics) for her "Be.Prompted" monthly journal prompts. See August's prompt here. Maybe you'll join her, as well?
2. I love that Sasha's home (from Lemonade Makin' Mama) is always evolving with her family's needs. Right now as her children are entering adolescence, she realizes she needs to be more intentional about her marriage- making sure she and her husband "spend time being intentional as a couple." She created a cozy nook in her bedroom for watching tv, reading a book, spending time together. Check it out here. (Love it).
3. Because I don't have the best sports bras, I appreciated this discussion about them by Tina at Carrots 'n' Cake.
4. I'm curious to try Stonyfield's Petite Creme after seeing it on a list of healthy, store-bought snacks (via Popsugar).
5. Speaking of which, you know that liquid that collects on the top of yogurt containers? Gross, right? It's better to blend it in than throw it away though. It's whey, which not only contains water, but also protein, potassium, and calcium. (Again, via Popsugar).
Hope you'll come back tomorrow for a recap of our summer break: week #10. :)