Friday, August 29, 2014
five on friday
1. I eat bananas every day. Here are 5 reasons to love bananas (from Rachel Swalin for Health).
2. I'm going to challenge myself in September to do Jillian's Shred-it with Weights workout a few times a week. I am reinspired after reading that dumbbell swings "burn fat and sculpt your lower body" (from Giselle Castro for Women's Health Magazine). I remember from Jillian's workout that dumbbell swings (Jillian uses a kettlebell) felt like a simple move, but my legs were always sore the next day. I also came across this article from Women's Health Magazine by Alison Goldman: 8 Kettlebell Exercises That'll Sculpt Your Entire Body. Most of the exercises featured there are in Jillian's DVD.
3. I think these back-to-school bell pepper faces Nikki made are so clever and cute.
4. Jesse says Juli (my 11 month old if you're new) looks like Rizzo from the movie Grease because of her curly, short hair. Ha!
5. I'm trying not to spend money on unnecessary things, but this cactus stamp set designed by Tina from Life.Love.Paper. for Studio Calico might be a necessity.
:D Hope your have a good one!