"Stay Positive" card from the shop Shifting Status Kuo; "Xoxo!" stamp from the shop Molly Frances; "Get excited" stamp no longer available/from Elise's pop up stamp shop; assorted washi tapes from Michael's; Pilot razor extra fine point pen; "Happy" wood veneer from Freckled Fawn (I was just going to share the link for the card, but then it kinda snowballed from there)
1. I was ooohing and aaaahing about Laura's outdoor space, which she shared on A Beautiful Mess. I was especially curious about her colorful, area rug, which I found out in another post she painted. She painted it on the concrete! It looks amazing. She shared her process here. So cool.
2. Tracy from Shutterbean shared a recipe for raspberry mango ice cream cake this week. I am making that soon.
3. Elizabeth from Dear Lizzy shared a tutorial for a bow garland this week. It's super cute.
4. This post about being a new mom on Coffee + Crumbs by N'tima is spot-on: When Love Feels Heavy.
5. In case you missed it, I blogged about the Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles earlier this week. I am happy I came across Keiko Brodeur's work, some of which she sells in her shop Small Adventure. I bought her zebra succulent card at the fair, and I'm itching to buy more from her.