what I'm eating/drinking:
- Greek yogurt with a crushed oats & honey granola bar with a banana for breakfast
- typically dinner's leftovers for lunch or . . .
- a turkey and cheese sandwich with an apricot/mustard spread if I have apricot jelly on hand
- green salsa enchiladas, which are becoming a staple
- a variety of sandwiches, of course
what I'm wearing:
- my pre-pregnancy jeans (!!!) (they were tight, but whatever. They fit).
- my Active Link
- top knots
- sparkly nail polish (it's the 90's child in me)
- diamond studs (I go through periods where I feel like wearing them)
what's in my purse:
- always water bottles
- a snack (it's a healthy routine)
- hand weights (so I don't forget them when I go to the gym)
- my new makeup bag with new makeup (I lost my other bag, which is so weird)
- my food journal
what's in my car:
- trash (we're terrible about removing it)
- diapers (unused!)- like, too many. When we head out, I rhetorically ask Jesse, "Did we grab diapers?" and then go grab a few "just to be sure" anyway.
- books and toys and random stuff my girls are playing with
- us- we've been taking drives around town lately (because gas is so inexpensive, right?)
- McDonald's ice cream cones (on our drives we sometimes stop for ice cream- our frozen treats aren't limited to Fridays. The jig is up).
what I'm watching:
nothing really. . . I haven't been watching TV lately. These are 5 movies I've recently watched though:
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (whose choice do you think that was?)
- Holes (for movie night with my girls)
- Life of Pi, which was so good
- Away From Her, which I watched after reading the short story The Bear Came Over the Mountain (loved the short story. The movie was good, but I prefer the short story).
- I'm in the middle of watching The Wolverine (again, whose choice do you think that was? Although. . . I have two words for you. Hugh. Jackman).
Hope you're having a good one!
See other Top 5's here.