Friday, July 25, 2014
five on friday
1. I follow Debee's Instagram feed @inspirelovely after coming across her shop at the Queen Bee Market in Oceanside a few years ago. She posted a picture of her entry way this week. I love it!
2. Natalie from Natalie Creates shared pictures of her beautiful farmhouse. Her kitchen and coffee bar are amazing! You really have to see her budget friendly renovations. I'm inspired.
3. Tina Azmus from Life. Love. Paper. is selling adorable, watercolor, summer cards and prints- watermelon, strawberry, banana, and kiwi patterns. So cute.
4. I wish I lived closer to the beach for many reasons, but also after seeing Leah's Beach Book Club party on her blog Freutcake. How fun!
5. I typically buy Greek yogurt, but didn't this week. I've added it to my grocery list for this upcoming week after learning it is 1 of 10 Foods Every Healthy Fridge Should Have.