Friday, July 18, 2014
five on friday
1. I am happy one of my favorite shops and blogs Wit & Whistle is celebrating 5 years of being in business. Amanda is kindly offering a 50% discount to celebrate this accomplishment- read about it here. I picked up the notebook above and borrowed Amanda's picture to share it with you.
2. As you know, I've been obsessed with painting plant portraits (inspired by Amanda!). I am itching to paint some more portraits after seeing these pretty, plant sketches by Pam Garrison on Instagram.
3. Before I complete my 52 Sandwiches project, I have to make these delicious looking soft pretzel sandwich buns by Mandi at Making Nice in the Midwest.
4. Making a vertical garden from soda bottles is a great idea. I shared this with Jesse and he said his coworker made a vertical, herb garden using PVC pipes. Also a great idea!
5. Do you have a huge washi tape collection? Me, too! Jen at I Heart Organizing shared fun ways to organize with washi tape here.
I'll be sharing week #7 of our fun, summer break activities tomorrow. Hope you'll stop by!
P.S. Did you catch one of our fun, summer break activities shared earlier this week- check out our bug patterned totes tutorial. Also, watching our garden grow after replanting our mini cereal box seed starters is so satisfying.