Friday, July 4, 2014
five on friday
If you celebrate, happy 4th of July! :)
1. You probably have your festive, 4th of July meals/dessert/sides planned for today if you celebrate, but if you don't, check out Gina's Red, White, + Blue Fruit Pizza. (Yum).
2. I so wish I could attend Natalie's Canning + Preserving Workshop.
3. I'm undecided about cutting my hair (remember?), but in the meantime this textured summer braid will do. (So cute).
4. I am ready to pull out the numerous books I have tucked away to display them like this. . . or maybe like this.
5. I recently added Joy the Baker's blog to my reader (love). I need to make these Peanut Butter Banana Bonbons soon. Also, I just started listening to her podcast, as well. Good stuff.
Have a good one!