Friday, June 20, 2014
five on friday
1. I've been wanting to take a vacation to Palm Springs, and her pictures really make me want to go soon.
2. I talked about making a summer mini Project Life book a few days ago. I appreciated reading about Nicole's approach to her summer layouts, as well. And speaking of Project Life, Elise makes me want to simplify my process.
3. I'm thinking I want a shorter hairdo. I'm constantly putting my hair in a bun because I don't like my hair in my face especially right now that Juli likes to grab and pull. What's the point of having long hair if it's always in a bun? Plus, I saw this tutorial for short, soft waves, which looks so pretty. I'm almost completely convinced that short is the way to go.
4. I came across this Instagram feed, and I'm obsessed. Labels, stationery, pretty penmanship. What's not to like?
5. Sarah linked to this Try the World subscription box. Every 2 months they send a box of snacks to try from a different country. Sign me up.
I'll be recapping week 3 of our summer break tomorrow. See you then! :)