(these are new plants on the windowsill in my kitchen)
Here are 5 links I'd like to share with you.
1. Is this weird that I enjoy quizzing Jesse? (That's my husband if you're new here). I actually search for quizzes often. I was happy to come upon this 10 No-Fail Conversation Starters for a First Date in my reader this week. We're certainly not on a first date, but the questions are still fun (more so for me) to ask.
2. Jesse and I are shopping for a new dishwasher. We decided to forgo using a credit card to buy one as we're wont to do. Because we're wannabe responsible adults, we talked about waiting until Black Friday to buy one to save money. After feeling all proud about our decision, I read this amazing article How We Save On Purchases For The Home, which was perfect timing.
3. I'm in the middle of trying to "boost metabolism" and "torch fat," and reading 27 tips to doing just that was helpful.
4. Jasmine (my sister if you're new) found pictures of Disney villains as children. Who's your favorite? I think Ursula is so cute.
5. Though, I will be recapping our summer break activities for this week tomorrow, I am super excited about having planted vegetable (and watermelon seeds) in mini cereal boxes (I shared a picture on Instagram). I got the idea to make starter plants from Nikki, who made starter flowers in mini cereal boxes. I will be blogging more about this project soon.
I hope you have a great weekend. :)
P.S. I will be posting week 1 of our summer diary tomorrow. I hope you stop by. ;)