(these are new plants on the windowsill in my kitchen)
Here are 5 links I'd like to share with you.
1. I was happy to come upon this 10 No-Fail Conversation Starters for a First Date in my reader this week. We're certainly not on a first date, but the questions are still fun.
2. I read this amazing article How We Save On Purchases For The Home.
3. I'm in the middle of trying to "boost metabolism" and "torch fat," and reading 27 tips to doing just that was helpful.
4. Jasmine (my sister if you're new) found pictures of Disney villains as children. Who's your favorite? I think Ursula is so cute.
5. Though, I will be recapping our summer break activities for this week tomorrow, I am super excited about having planted vegetable (and watermelon seeds) in mini cereal boxes. I got the idea to make starter plants from Nikki, who made starter flowers in mini cereal boxes. I will be blogging more about this project soon.