Friday, May 23, 2014
five on friday
1. Are you celebrating memorial day this weekend? We are. And though I typically like to eat whatever I want during celebrations (why do you suppose I need a Weight Loss Toolbox?), these recipes from Skinnytaste.com look healthy AND delicious. The buffalo turkey burger I made recently and the salsa verde burger I made a few weeks ago (for my 52 sandwiches project) are on that list. (This week for sandwich #34 I made a salmon and mango salsa sandwich. One. of. the. best.)
2. Speaking of health (we were- kind of), I recently started following the Women's Health blog with the labels "weight loss" and "fitness." I am appreciating the frequent posts with helpful content.
3. The "A Beautiful Mess" team makes the most amazing things. The epoxy resin table and marquee (I'd like to make a "playroom" one) look great.
4. Though I am a big believer in embracing the present, it's also good to know that "the best is yet to come." (Elise made pretty screen printed posters with that sentiment, which she is selling for her Make29 project).
5. I saw this "List Makers Gonna List" notepad (love it), and it reminded me of this printable Cerri made a few weeks ago. I love the sentiment "Makers Gonna Make," and made a little insert for a Project Life layout. That's what all the pictures are about. (I realized after that I shouldn't have added the apostrophe. I'm glad that it's easy to remove).
I hope you have a great weekend!