Friday, March 28, 2014
five on friday
It was a hectic week this week. With Juli teething, I hardly got any sleep. Everything seems overwhelming with less sleep. It's to be expected though. She makes up for it with her wide, toothless smiles and sheer delight when I walk into the room. :)
These are my 5 for Friday:
1. Emma posted Greek Yogurt: 4 Ways this week. I'm obsessed. I pictured 3 of the 4 recipes, but tried all 4 recipes. The lemon meringue is my favorite. They're all delicious though.
2. I'm planning to study this houseplant index because that's how much I love houseplants.
3. I thought this spring canvas was so beautiful. I'm inspired to make my own.
4. It was Lani's 1/2 birthday this past weekend. She's 10 1/2. She wanted a turkey pepperoni pizza and walnut brownies with pink whipped cream.
5. I am planning to participate in the 100 Happy Days challenge. It's a good exercise for tough days.
Hope you have a great weekend. :)