Friday, January 10, 2014
10 things making me happy
Yay! The weekend is upon us. :) We had a few difficult days this week. Juli had both a cold and teething problems. She was not happy, so we weren't happy either. 2 nights in a row I slept a total of 2 hours in my bed. Most of those nights I was on the recliner rocking her, and barely kept my eyes open dozing off repeatedly. She's doing better now though. We slept much better the last few nights. Anyhow, that's why I missed 2 blogging days week. That's life with little ones.
I put together a list of 10 things making me happy right now:
1. My new planner
2. My completed December Daily book
3. My girls' pretty, wavy hair when they've left a braid in their hair the night before
4. Going to new Zumba classes
5. Tying loose ends with my 2013 Project Life layouts and working on my 2014 layouts
6. New Ali Edwards' stamps (I bought this new set and this "old" set)
7. Thriving houseplants
8. Clean eating (I've been having a spinach/blueberry smoothie every day this week. I'm itching to try this kale/blueberry smoothie).
9. The number going down on the scale
10. Watching Downton Abbey
Hope you enjoy your weekend!