*That's my good friend Kerri on the left and me on a recent friend outing. We made those necklaces together. :)
I was inspired by Julie Ann's Five Facts Friday series she used to do on her blog, and wanted to do it here.
1. I am the oldest of five siblings. I have 2 brothers Jonathan and Joshua and 2 sisters Jennifer and Jasmine. Our names all start with the letter J as I'm sure you noticed. ;)
2. My timer is the only way I get things done. I love to clean my house in intervals. 10 minutes of cleaning, 10 minute "break," 10 minutes of cleaning, 10 minute "break..." On especially busy days, I only get 5 minute "breaks." ha. Fridays are usually busy days as I like my house clean for the weekend. During break time, I usually work on Project Life. ;)
3. I am very introverted, and painfully shy. I worry that others misinterpret this as arrogance.
4. I love quirky, vintage and modern clothing, but don't think I can pull it off, so I don't even try.
5. When I was in college and I would tell people that I was a Psychology major, some would say that they didn't like talking to psychologists on an everyday basis because they worried that they were being analyzed. Though I am not a psychologist and my career interests are not in becoming a psychologist, I do tend to psychoanalyze everybody I meet. I try not to.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!